B-12 Green Food
- Eliminates B12 Deficiency
- Effective in anemia
- Increases memory
- Increases the brightness of the eyes
- Relieves leg pain
- Relieves menopause.
- Strengthens the digestive system
- Eliminates irritability
A VERY BENEFICIAL COMPOUND FOR YOUR BODY
WAY OF DRINKING GREENFOOD
WE ARE AWARDED & CERTIFIED BY
BEST REVIEWS OF B12 GREENFOOD
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
Get all the answers from here
Are there any side effects of uric food?
-Uric Food is made up of completely natural Ayurvedic ingredients, which have no side effects.
How long does uric food take to reduce uric acid in the body?
- Uric foods control uric acid levels in about a year.
- Increasing uric acid levels in your body is a long-term process, and can be controlled within about a year through diet and lifestyle changes and medication.
For how many days should I do the course of uric food?
- If you have joint pain take uric food three times a day after meals for 2 weeks
- It should be taken 1 time after meal when there is no pain
- In this way the course of uric food has to be done for 1 year
- To keep uric acid under control for a long time, it is necessary to change the lifestyle and diet.
I have vitamin B12 deficiency and high uric acid levels, what should I do?
- B12GREENFOOD and uric food are complementary to each other Taking B12GREENFOOD with uric food 1 time every afternoon after your meal will give you benefit
I have gout, is uricfood useful for me?
- Yes, this uric food treats various joint pain diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo Arthritis, Poly Arthritis, Pseudo-Gout, Traumatic Joint Pain etc.
Which uric food is made up of Ayurvedic ingredients?
- Uric Food Powder is made from natural Ayurvedic herbs like Gokshura, Guduchi, Chitrak, Ashwagandha, Puranava, Haritaki etc. total 10 ingredients.
How much URIC ACID should be in the blood?
5.3 mg/dl to 7 mg/dl in male
4.3 mg/dl to 6 mg/dl in women
What should be avoided while taking Uricfood?
- Avoid certain foods like meat, dry fish, oilseeds, pulses (red gram, black gram, pulses), vinegar, cold drinks, sugar, alcohol etc.